Monday, April 11, 2011

Adventure education

Thanks to the studies I have had a great possibility to read many interesting books. The diversity of the subjects has been astonishing. E.g. the last four books have been dealing with subjects ranging from GPS systems and navigation to the human factors of risk management and an introduction to the theory of adventure education!

Left : Compass, Up : GPS system, Down : Risk mgmt, Right : Theory of adventure education

Two weeks ago I started serious training for the marathon at the end of May. I had two months time to get myself onto marathon fit. 54 km and 63 km running in first two weeks has been the total amount of the runs, which is pretty well. It hasn't been too easy, though, my body seems to require more time to get used to running after long winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment