Thursday, June 23, 2011

5. day 39 km (in total 164 km)

<Kabböle, Pernaja - Stornäsudden, Porvoo>


Very narrow and sheltered route

After arriving late in the night to Kabböle, I just immediately fell asleep. I had shortage of water and needed desperately recharging of my batteries for laptop, cell phone and GPS. I managed to charge all the batteries of different equipments, buy some more food and fill up my water bags. Now I can continue another 4 days without need of supplies.

This guy was cheering me up on my way

I started a bit over 10AM and chose a very sheltered route, because the weather forecast warned sailors and boat drivers of stormy weather and strong winds, even up to 20 m/s. The wind was occasionally rough in gusts, but I managed to reach my planned destination at Porvoo and found a small recreational area with tenting possibilities. There were dark clouds and heavy showers on the way. I'm hoping to see some sunny days during the rest of the trip :)

Didn't asked the price...

No comments:

Post a Comment